The Law Society of NSW Young Lawyers - Meet the Clerks Seminar
With increased reliance on email correspondence, practitioners are becoming less inclined to speak directly to the clerk when briefing a barrister or looking for recommendations.
This session is to provide hints and tips to practitioners and students on how to get the most out of clerks.There will also be an opportunity for Q&A and networking with the below individuals:
• Angela Noakes, President, NSWBCA, Ground Floor
• Michele Kearns, Martin Place Chambers
• Paul Walker, 13th Floor Wentworth Selborne
• Elleanor Gilliard, Frederick Jordan Chambers
• Ryan Coleiro, Forbes Chambers
• Alistair Coyne, Nigel Bowen Chambers
• Simon Walker, Seventh Floor Chambers
• Emma Hoolahan, 10th Floor Chambers
Register here to secure your spot, beverages and light refreshments are included.
Date: 25 September 2018
Time: 7:30am - 8:30am
Venue: The Law Society of NSW Dining Room, 170 Phillip Street, Sydney NSW 2000